The RiskPoint Aviation Insurance Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Additionally, the website may themselves contain additional terms that govern particular features or offers.
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the terms and guidelines contained within any particular terms on the website, then these terms shall prevail.
RiskPoint reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website.
Links to Third Party Sites
The website may contain links to other Websites (“important links”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of RiskPoint and RiskPoint is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. RiskPoint is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. RiskPoint is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RiskPoint of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to RiskPoint that you will not use the RiskPoint Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the RiskPoint Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the RiskPoint Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
Use of Communication Services
The RiskPoint Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
RiskPoint has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, RiskPoint reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. RiskPoint reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
RiskPoint reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in RiskPoints sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Who is the Data Controller?
RiskPoint is the Data Controller of the Website.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information you provide such as your name, address, email address, contact information, and date of birth, to complete the transaction you request.
- We collect demographic information to help us learn member characteristics and needs.
- We monitor our website traffic and analyse which pages are popular, which are not, what areas of the country or the world our traffic is coming from, and the like, using “Cookies and Tracking Pixels.” The information we collect may help us deliver targeted advertising and communicate better.
How do we protect your personal information?
Data security and protection:
- We do not release your email address to anyone other than RiskPoint Affiliated Companies. We do not release your personally identifiable information other than your name and mailing address to anyone except RiskPoint Affiliated Companies. We never sell or rent your personal information to telemarketers or list brokers.
- Any company we allow to use your personally identifiable information is legally and contractually obligated not to use it for any purpose other than the specific product or service we have authorized. They may not contact you for any other purpose without RiskPoint’s consent.
- We may occasionally share aggregated, general demographics, such as composition or geographic distribution.
- Only the necessary and authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to your personal information.
- Personal medical information you provide is accessible only by those RiskPoint employees and medical consultants with the appropriate expertise, training, and responsibility to assist you, and is used only for that purpose. Your conversations with the medical staff are completely confidential.
Whenever personal data is collected by the website the data is secured in transit by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL ensures that the data in transit between the Web server and your client machine is encrypted and that the information was not changed in transit.
You have the right to know which personal data we have on you. If you wish to gain access, or correct any inaccurate information (for example if you have changed address or phone number), you can write to RiskPoint, Hammerensgade 4, 1267 Copenhagen K.